If you are not fully happy with the goods you have received, you can return them to us within 14 days of receipt, providing they are in original resalable condition.
Once returned you will be entitled to receive an exchange or a refund, which will not include the cost of the original postage and packaging. We are not able to refund or exchange items that appear to have been worn, washed, or are not in original condition.
- Please ensure you enclose a completed returns form with your order – download here
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined at the bottom of this page.
- Please be patient or if you require your exchange/refund in a hurry, consider sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery (at your own expense).
International returns must be covered by the customer. We suggest using your local postal service or a courier
- Ensure your return is well packaged, and meets all the conditions outlined below.
- Please mark ‘Returned Items’ on both your parcel and on all paperwork enclosed to prevent it incurring import charges and taxes.
- Enclose the completed Returns form with your goods, and return to the following address:
154 East Prescot Road,
Returns Terms and Guidelines
- All returned items must be unworn, unwashed, complete with original tags and/or packaging if applicable.
- We are not responsible for the return shipping costs of the items.
- All Items must be in original, resalable condition.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged, so as not to be damaged in the post.
- Please make sure all return packages are sent with a trackable, insured service.
- We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit.
- If returned an item from outside the UK, please clearly mark the package ‘RETURNED GOODS’, to avoid any customs charges. Tribal Society is NOT responsible for any return custom charges made.
- Please make sure that the returns form is enclosed with your goods – no form may result in your return not being processed.